Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Flythrough scene

I am blog illiterate.

Recently I have been working on modelling the flythrough scene that Susan is going to rotoscope as well as trying to figure out particle physics to imitate a washing machine, modelling and texturing the 3D environment for our animation and helping out with rigging for other projects (as if that wasn't enough, I thought I would take up French this year...nice one Jamie, nice one).

This is the result of the flythrough scene for the beginning of the animation. I tried my best to follow the backgrounds that Susan gave me for reference and this was the result :-



I am looking forward to seeing the end result with Suba's terrific backgrounds. (Also, the floating ball will be a bird at some point)

I hope to have some successful attempts of the washing machine and environment up soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment