Wednesday, September 21, 2011

More Animatic Clips

Just been continuing on from last week trying to time out the boards and get a wee semblance of an animatic on the go.  Got some lovely feedback from my very observant classmate Fraser Murdoch on my post with the wee girl on the see-saw.  With his advice, coupled with the advice of my director, I've played about with the clip and come up with this:


The bear is more obviously a useless see-saw companion, and I don't have to worry about timing a see-saw jump, so it's all much better.  There is still more to add but it will need to be tomorrow.  I've also been working on the scene where the girl goes to the bush and confronts the boy about hurting her teddy.  The boy hurting the teddy scene is still to be done, it comes directly after the girl on the see-saw scene hence why I haven't started it yet, but it will all make sense soon.

Originally we were going to have the boy hiding in the bush and when the girl confronts him he smiles and jovially 'tags' her before running off. The girl, still being mad, chases after him, but in them playing chase they eventually become friends.  I, apparently because I am in a 'soppy mood' today, suggested we make it a bit more light-hearted and instead of hitting her he kisses her on the cheek (like in kiss-chase) and the print he leaves on her face will stain her cheeks to look like she's blushing.


So yes, enjoy!  Again, any and all feedback would be very much welcome!  More to come soon.

x L

No comments:

Post a Comment