Monday, April 11, 2011

First Draft Animatic

So there's been nothing new here for a while, but this will all change as soon as the fourth years let go of the scanners :P  I have a whole load of new character stuff and the final storyboards are all complete and coloured and everything.  They will all go up asap.

Apart from that, myself and Jamie Bell have been working on the animatic for the last 3 weeks and finally got our first draft finished on Friday!  We realised there's a couple things we really should add/tweak so I'll be working on that the rest of this week I think.

Anyway let us know what you think, we missed out getting to show this at our mini peer review so feedback/crits/praise would be most welcome to help us move forward in the right direction.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/22124375" width="400" height="295" frameborder="0"></iframe>

More stuff soon.

- Lynne

1 comment:

  1. If anyone can tell me why this isn't embedding that would make me very happy x

    ReplyDelete